March 25, 2020
Meeker’s has made the decision to temporarily close due to careful consideration on what we feel is best for our staff and families. Please join us on social media for the latest updates on when we plan to re-open. Stay safe and healthy.
March 17, 2020
On March 16th, Governor Jarred Pollis order a statewide closure of all seating in bars and restaurants. As of March 17th, we will be offering curbside pick up for breakfast between 7am-11am and curbside pick up for lunch and dinner between 11am – 8pm.
This order for seating closure will stay in effect for the next 30 days. We will keep you updated as things are continuously changing.
March 16, 2020
1. We will be offering all menu items for curbside pick-up.
2. Additionally, we are offering new, family-style take-out dinners for just $39.
3. Anyone dining in will be seated with at least one table in between another to maintain social distancing.
For all curbside or pick-up orders view our menu here, please call: 970-353-1883
March 15, 2020 – COVID-19 Update: Banquets
We have been keeping a close eye on the COVID-19 situation and are dedicated to making adjustments that will result in the best possible situation for our guests and staff on an ongoing basis. As we navigate the evolving impact of coronavirus on our community, we are postponing/canceling all banquets over the next 2 weeks. We will continue to evaluate the situation and keep our guests and community updated. Thanks for your understanding. We know these are challenging times, and we’ll continue to do our best to serve you.
March 13, 2020
To Our Valued Guests,
As it has always been, the safety and security of our guests and team members remain our highest priority. We take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. In response to the coronavirus, we have taken additional measures developed in consultation with global and local public health authorities (including the WHO and CDC) to make our cleaning and hygiene protocols even more rigorous:
- The Meeker’s team is receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced operating protocols.
- Several tables have been removed in the restaurant to allow for additional space between guests who choose to dine-in
- We have launched a menu available for take-out or curbside pickup
- We have heightened the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting all areas (including countertops, tabletops, bar area, caddies, TV screens, door handles, public bathrooms, etc.) and have continued the use of hospital-grade disinfectant.
- We will continue to adjust food and beverage service in accordance with current food safety recommendations.
- Re-training of a very already strict hand washing policy is being implemented by all employees
- We have increased the deployment of antibacterial hand sanitizers.
- Hilton Hotels has activated a regional and global response team to provide around-the-clock assistance and are prepared to act swiftly should we be alerted to a case of coronavirus at one of Hilton’s properties.
We know this is such a strange time, but it is also important to support your local communities right now, especially all the small businesses. Please remember to stay positive, support local, and to WASH YOUR HANDS, ALWAYS.
We are still open daily, as well as offering convenient pickup options.